Lanzarote Ocean's Divers invites you to travel in time to the most magnificent wrecks in Lanzarote.
Whether purpose-sunk as an artificial reef for scuba divers, or lost as the result of an accident, wrecks are fascinating windows to the past. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is popular because it offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
In Lanzarote Ocean's Divers, we offer you the PADI WRECK DIVER course, with a duration of two days that you can freely design during your stay in Lanzarote.
Throughout 4 dives and some theory sessions, we will give you an introductory course to wreck diving, where you will learn how to asses the wreck conditions, know the right penetration and exit techniques, use of lines and identify potential dangers among other things.
You will learn new techniques while beholding a piece of underwater history and the prolific sea life born in the wreck's inner depths.
It's all good!
For only 229 euros!
Discounts all year round for couples or groups.
What can I do with my PADI wreck DIVER certification?
Do wreck diving with a buddy in an autonomous way.
Dive in any diving center around the world by showing your Certification PADI WRECK Diver.
Continue your training as a diver, signing up for other PADI speciality courses available. .
What does the course consist of?
The course consists of a theory part and 4 open water dives.
We will focus on:
• Assessing a wreck
• Ways to navigate a wreck
• Possible dangers when navigating a wreck
• Appropriate diving techniques
• Responses and actions towards accidents
During the open water dives, we will practice:
• Buoyancy control outside the wreck
• Examining and assessing a wreck
• Placing and recovering the line
• Determining penetration limits
• Diving inside the wreck if conditions and security allow it
• Be at least 15 years old.
• Hold an PADI Advance Water Diver rating or higher.
• Good general state of health (You can call us for consultation).
• Avoid while pregnant.
• Fill in a basic health questionnaire upon arrival.
• Pass a diving medical test, you can choose to do it in Lanzarote.
What does the course include?
• Whole equipment rental including the tanks.
• Learning materials.
• Diving insurance
• Certification fee PADI Wreck Diver.
• Certification card PADI Wreck Diver.
• Dive book or “Logbook”.
• Our PADI instructors full care and attention.
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers | firstname.lastname@example.org | All rights reserved | Register of tourism I-0003159.1
Claim sheets at disposition here | You can print it, complete it and send it to email@example.com