Have you ever wondered how to perform a CPR in case your diving buddy would need it?
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers helps you build your confidence and necessary skills to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Our EFR instructors will teach you how to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in different settings, supported by some theory and practical exercises.
In Lanzarote Ocean's Divers, we offer First Aid courses PADI EFR (Emergency First Responder) with a duration of 6 to 8 hours that you can take while you complete your PADI Rescue Diver Course.
Through some really easy steps, you will learn how to asses emergency situations, how to perform a CPR or to identify a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
PRICE FOR 4 PEOPLE: 139€ per person
Sign up now!
Discounts all year round for couples or groups.
What can I do with my EFR certification?
During the 24 months of validity, I will be able to:
• Perform Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• Respond to spinal injury, or serious bleeding.
• Provide first aid, including broken bones, dislocation, bleeding or injury treatment.
What will I learn in this course?
Primary Care (CPR)
- This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have serious bleeding. You’ll learn how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient, so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
Secondary Care (First Aid)
- Because many medical conditions are not life-threatening and emergency medical services are sometimes delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
Care for Children
- This course allows participants to learn, practice and apply emergency care skills specific to helping infants and children with medical emergencies. It’s designed for those who work with children or are likely to have to respond to emergencies involving youngsters. This course is often integrated with Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses.
CPR & AED
- This course focuses on CPR training and on teaching participants how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). When workplace or governmental requirements specify this training, the CPR & AED course meets the need. This course is often integrated into First Aid at Work programs.
- It’s a good idea to refresh your CPR and first aid skills every 24 months, and that’s what the EFR Refresher course is designed to do. Focusing on key skills, the course allows you to stay up-to-date and ready to lend aid when needed.
There are no specific requirements to sign up for this course.
What does the course include?
• Learning materials.
• Certification fee PADI EFR.
• Certification card PADI EFR.
• Our PADI instructors full care and attention.
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers | firstname.lastname@example.org | All rights reserved | Register of tourism I-0003159.1
Claim sheets at disposition here | You can print it, complete it and send it to email@example.com