Have you ever wondered how to handle unfavorable circumstances when you are diving?
If you want to learn the right techniques to identify and solve all kind of diving mishaps, this is your course without a doubt.
In Lanzarote Ocean's Divers, we want that every dive with you has some extra value.
Our PADI instructors will train you to handle complex circumstances, like for instance, handle situations with tire, unconscious divers or be able to design an emergency plan for your usual dive site.
In Lanzarote Ocean´s Divers, we offer PADI Rescue Diver courses with a duration of 3 to 4 days that you can flexibly adapt to your schedule during your stay in Lanzarote.
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed.
PRICE FOR 4 PEOPLE: 299€ per person
Discounts all year long for couples or groups.
What can I do with my PADI Rescue Diver certification?
• Identify and respond to other diver's problems
• Perform rescues both underwater and on surface
• Provide first aid in diving settings
• Design emergency plans
• Identify typical diving injuries
• Enroll in a PADI Divemaster training
What does the course consist of?
The course consists of five parts: one part with practical exercises,a part with theory, a real scenario simulation, the design of an emergency plan and a self-rescue refresh.
What does the practical part consist of?
You will do a total of 10 exercises simulating real cases scenarios, such as rescuing a panicked or unresponsive diver.
What about the theory part?
In includes 5 chapters, with 5 reviews and a final test.
What are the real-case scenarios?
Through two simulations, you will have to solve different critical situations by combining the exercises you have learnt.
What is an emergency plan?
In the emergency plan, we will learn how to elaborate a comprehensive rescue program for a particular site. This part of the course will give you college credits for the Divemaster Course.
EFR Course (First Aid)
The previous completion of the EFR (First Aid) course is a requirement for taking the PADI Rescue Diver course. If you haven't done so, you can take both at the same time.
EFR: 139 euros.
PADI Rescue Diver + EFR: 445 euros.
• Be at least 12 years old.
• Hold an Open Water Diver (or a similar level) certification and have completed the “Search and Recovery” specialty course.
• Hold the EFR certification or sign up to complete it during the Rescue Diver Course.
• Good general state of health (You can call us for consultation).
• Avoid while pregnant.
• Fill in a basic health questionnaire upon arrival.
• Pass a diving medical test, you can choose to do it in Lanzarote.
What does the course include?
• Whole equipment rental including the tanks.
• Learning materials.
• Pick-up service in the Puerto del Carmen area
• Diving insurance
• Certification fee PADI Rescue Diver.
• Certification card PADI Rescue Diver.
• Dive book or “Logbook”.
• Our PADI instructors full care and attention.
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers | firstname.lastname@example.org | All rights reserved | Register of tourism I-0003159.1
Claim sheets at disposition here | You can print it, complete it and send it to email@example.com