How many people dream of making of their passions a way of living?
Clearly, the answer would be, most of us. Lanzarote Ocean's Divers offers you the chance to start with what at the end could be, a philosophy of life.
One of our PADI'S instructor will be your mentor in this adventure which would end up with your brand-new qualified guide certificate of recreational diving. In Lanzarote Ocean's Divers we teach PADI'S Divemaster (recreational dive professional) courses, with a duration of 15 days on the standard version. You could also do an internship with us that would last for two months, further keep reading for more details.
Both of them will provide you with the expertise to teach and show others everything the underwater world hides and also with the confidence and necessary self-awareness to be able to do so.
We guarantee you that we do take our job very seriously and we will make of you a notorious professional.
Do we have a deal?
What can I do once I have my PADI'S DIVEMASTER certificate?
Leading dives with certified divers on your own.
Helping the instructor during a training in confined waters.
Assisting with Scuba diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs.
DLeading PADI'S Photography and Oxygen provider courses with the training required.
Continue my professional training as a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Leader.
What does this course consist of?
• It has several tests, theoretical and practical, including the following:
• To develop theoretical knowledge and Divemaster's final test
• To elaborate an emergency plan and complete rescue exercises
• Strength exercises and underwater skills evaluation
• Diving skills workshops
• Program workshops leaded by a Divemaster
• Practical test of what you have learnt.
• Management and preparation for dive sites
• Research and recovery
• Deep dive
Standard and internship courses have the same kind of tests.
Which are de differences between an standard course and an internship course?
The standard course, which last for 2 weeks, focuses mainly on the student's evaluation while we give some training.
On the contrary, during the internship course, the student gets involved on the daily routine of our dive centre for 2 months, it provides the student the chance to get to know how a diving centre works from the insider perspective at the same time will acquire the necessary underwater skills to successfully complete the final test a the end of this adventure.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Good general state of health (You can call us for consultation).
• Be certified on PADI'S Advanced Diver and PADI'S rescue Diver or the equivalent form an other association.
• Avoid while pregnant.
• To have at least 40 dives.
• Fill in a basic health questionnaire upon arrival.
• Pass a diving medical test, you can choose to do it in Lanzarote.
• Having completed the EFR primary and secondary care in the last 24 months.
What does the course include?
• Equipment to start the course but at the end of it you should have got your own equipment.
• PADI'S Divemaster manual and Encyclopedia.
• Instructor's tables.
• Instructor's manual.
• Diving insurance.
• PADI'S Divemaster Certification Card.
• Lanzarote Oceans Divers membership card.
• Most important, our PADI'S instructors full care and attention.
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers | firstname.lastname@example.org | All rights reserved | Register of tourism I-0003159.1
Claim sheets at disposition here | You can print it, complete it and send it to email@example.com