Would you like to dive deeper and strengthen your diving skills?
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers encourages you to go a step further in your underwater career.
Our PADI instructors will train you to go down to 30 meters of depth in a totally safe manner, at the same time they will help you improve your underwater skills.
In Lanzarote Ocean's Divers, we teach PADI Advanced Diver courses, with a duration of two days which you can flexibly adapt to your schedule during your stay in Lanzarote. Through 5 exciting underwater adventures, you will gain the necessary confidence to dive down to 30 meters, use a compass or improve your air consumption and buoyancy. You can taylor your own program by choosing your favourites adventures. There is no exam, only a content review and diving, diving and more diving...
Fun is guaranteed!
For only 249 euros!
Discounts all year round for couples or groups.
What can I do with my PADI ADVANCED Diver certification?
Dive with a buddy in an autonomous way, with more safety and confidence.
Dive in any diving center around the world by showing your Certification PADI ADVANCED Diver.
Plan and arrange dives in a safe and responsible manner.
Continue my training as a diver, signing up for the PADI Rescue Diver Course or for any of the speciality courses.
What does this course consist of?
The course consist of 5 adventure dives and one content review for every adventure.
What are “Adventure Dives”?
Adventure Dives are dives where you will practice specific exercises, while you improve your diving technique. There are two compulsory adventures:
• Deep Diver. With this adventure, you will dive down to 30 meters and will discover what are the effects and sensations and this depth.
• Underwater Navigation. This adventure fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you for more accurately use your compass underwater.
Besides this two adventures dives, you can choose 3 more among a long list. These are some of the options:
• Fish identification
• Night diver
• Boat Diver
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Computer Use Dive
• Underwater Photographer
• Underwater Videographer
• Search and Recovery Diver
What will I learn in the theoretical part?
The theoretical part consists of a content review of each of the adventures. There is no final exam.
• Be at least 12 years old.
• Good general state of health (You can call us for consultation).
• Avoid while pregnant.
• Fill in a basic health questionnaire upon arrival.
• Pass a diving medical test, you can choose to do it in Lanzarote.
What does the course include?
• Whole equipment rental including the tanks.
• Learning materials.
• Pick-up service in Puerto del Carmen area
• Diving insurance
• Certification fee PADI Advanced Water Diver.
• Certification card PADI ADvanced Water Diver.
• Dive book or “Logbook”.
• Our PADI instructors full care and attention.
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers | firstname.lastname@example.org | All rights reserved | Register of tourism I-0003159.1
Claim sheets at disposition here | You can print it, complete it and send it to email@example.com